Neuroimage 89, — Amad, A. Motor learning induces plasticity in the resting brain-drumming up a connection. Amaro, E. Study design in fMRI: basic principles. Brain Cogn. Andersen, S. Cost function masking during normalization of brains with focal lesions: still a necessity? Neuroimage 53, 78— Anderson, B.
Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques, Second Edition
Control over the strength of connections between modules: a double dissociation between stimulus format and task revealed by granger causality mapping in fMRI. Andics, A. Voice-sensitive regions in the dog and human brain are revealed by comparative fMRI. Anticevic, A. The role of default network deactivation in cognition and disease. Trends Cogn.
Ariely, D. Neuromarketing: the hope and hype of neuroimaging in business. Aso, T. Neuroimage 67, 25— Aurich, N. Evaluating the reliability of different preprocessing steps to estimate graph theoretical measures in resting state fMRI data. Avants, B. Advanced normalization tools ANTS. Insight J. Balteau, E. Neuroimage 49, — Bandettini, P. Neuroimage 62, — Twenty years of functional MRI: the science and the stories. Time course EPI of human brain function during task activation.
Bangen, K. Differential age effects on cerebral blood flow and BOLD response to encoding: associations with cognition and stroke risk. Aging 30, — Bannister, P.
- A mini review of functional magnetic resonance imaging!
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques;
- Applications of discrete mathematics.
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging : Principles and Techniques (2nd) [Hardcover].
- Introduction to FMRI — Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences.
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques, Second Edition.
Integrating temporal information with a non-rigid method of motion correction for functional magnetic resonance images. Image Vis.
Introduction to FMRI — Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
Barnett, L. Methods , 50— Madani, D. Correia, A.
- How fMRI Works.
- Soft Pawn: The Uncensored Sequel to How to Cheat at Chess.
- Higher Education and Sustainable Development: Paradox and Possibility (Key Issues in Higher Education);
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging | Psychology Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Formulation and Analytical Development for Low-Dose Oral Drug Products.
Rosa, and J. Filipe Cham: Springer International Publishing , — Google Scholar. Bassett, D. Dynamic reconfiguration of human brain networks during learning.
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: An Introduction to Methods
Beall, E. Neuroimage , 21— Beckmann, C. Modelling with independent components. Investigations into resting-state connectivity using independent component analysis. B Biol. Probabilistic independent component analysis for functional magnetic resonance imaging. IEEE Trans. Imaging 23, — Behzadi, Y.
Neuroimage 37, 90— Benjamini, Y. Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. B 57, — Bennett, C.
Berns, G. Scent of the familiar: an fMRI study of canine brain responses to familiar and unfamiliar human and dog odors. Processes , 37— Bernstein, M. III, and Ward, H. Imaging artifacts at 3. Imaging 24, — Biessmann, F. Analysis of multimodal neuroimaging data. IEEE Rev. Birn, R. The role of physiological noise in resting-state functional connectivity.
- Synthetic natural gas from coal, dry biomass, and power-to-gas applications.
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques, Second Edition?
- Radioactive waste management and contaminated site clean-up: Processes, technologies and international experience.
- Peter Jezzard, Paul M Matthews, and Stephen M Smith;
- The Official Blog of the American Journal of Neuroradiology?
The effect of scan length on the reliability of resting-state fMRI connectivity estimates. Neuroimage 83, — The respiration response function: the temporal dynamics of fMRI signal fluctuations related to changes in respiration. Neuroimage 40, — Biswal, B. Functional connectivity in the motor cortex of resting human brain using echo-planar MRI. Blamire, A. Dynamic mapping of the human visual cortex by high-speed magnetic resonance imaging.
Bledowski, C. Neuroimage 22, — Blockley, N.
See a Problem?
Neuroimage 60, — Book, G. Neuroimaging data sharing on the neuroinformatics database platform. Neuroimage , — Bordier, C. Neuroimage 97, — Brainard, D. The psychophysics toolbox. Brett, M. The problem of functional localization in the human brain. Bright, M. Resting state nuisance regressors remove variance with network structure.
Brown, T. Neuroimage 64, — Modulation of connectivity in visual pathways by attention: cortical interactions evaluated with structural equation modelling and fMRI. Cortex 7, — Bullmore, E. The future of functional MRI in clinical medicine. Complex brain networks: graph theoretical analysis of structural and functional systems. Buracas, G. Efficient design of event-related fMRI experiments using M-sequences.