Creating a Help Desk using SharePoint Workflow
My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days.
Essential SharePoint 2007 2e
Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Preface p. All Rights Reserved.
Meditation For Dummies 4th Edition
In Stock. Outlook For Dummies Outlook for Dummies.
Guide to Networking Essentials 7th Edition. Networking for Dummies, 11th Edition Networking for Dummies. Viral Marketing The Science of Sharing.
Experiencing MIS. Great intro to SharePoint - definitely more of a "what is it" than "how to do it" book.
- Strength Of Materials Part I Elementary Theory and Problems.
- Introduction to Bimatrices.
- Interesting Downloads for Week Ending – 02-06-2009…..
- VisualSP About Us | VisualSP In-context Training for SharePoint and Office .
- Trial SharePoint 2010 Security for the Site Owner: and for Administrators and Developers! Ebook.
Much more of a "business" than technical perspective, but that's coming from a technical person. Jeff Webb.
Essential SharePoint A Practical Guide for Users, Administrator…
Essential SharePoint teaches you how to: Use SharePoint with Outlook, Word and Excel, and as a document management tool, replacing, for example, shared network drives with libraries Build and customize sites, lists, libraries and web parts for intranets and extranets Use SharePoint for team communication through blogs, wikis, surveys, and RSS and email alerts Build a SharePoint workflow application Create and program web parts in order to deliver custom services and data to a site Deploy and administer SharePoint Each chapter ends with a summary of best practices advocated by the author, and the first few chapters of the book are ideal as training materials for end users.
Later chapters give developers and administrators tools not only to keep company sites running smoothly, but also to customize and extend them. The book also contains several appendices with a glossary of terms and hard-to-find information. Essential SharePoint is a one-stop task-oriented guide for learning what's necessary to make this tool a vital part of team productivity. Word Excel and Outlook. Creating Libraries.
- Read Essential SharePoint 2007: A Practical Guide for Users Administrators and Developers Ebook.
- Tools for Matching Readers to Texts: Research-Based Practices (Solving Problems in the Teaching of Literacy);
- Customer Reviews.
- Researchers and their subjects : ethics, power, knowledge and consent?
Creating My Sites Blogs and Wikis. Gathering Data with InfoPath. Programming Web Parts. Consuming SharePoint Services.